Sunday, March 06, 2005

Questspeak

Once again my life has reached that point, where I dont know if the fog is getting thicker or lifting, but I know something's up.
I couldn't care less about materiality (in terms of the future), but I dont want to forget how to feel. I dont want to feel awkward when I write. I want to collect my ideas, I want every electrical impulse in my brain to be executed, I want to be inspired.
I want to draw, so what if it looks like a four year old's doodles, atleast I got it out of my system.
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." - Bob Dylan

I must do what I want to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mane said...

Believe me when I say to you in love I think I'm falling here.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home