Wednesday, February 09, 2005

counting sheep

even as my mind begins to melt into the drone of the day and as it approaces shut down, the daily drill continues..and why shouldn't it?
its not like i did anything different today....same ole stuff...learnt a new thing, learnt some new words (my newest and favouritest pass time), thought some new ideas.
think
store
think
store
think
store
store..and forget.

sigh!
perhaps thats what dreams were invented for...maybe, when your ideas get churned into mindfloss and become random images, similar existing stuff excites you and you buy it coz you thought you wanted it and dreamt it.

oh wait..that would mean i invented the world.
and YES, i know, i absolutely didn't.

i am appauled at my inability to spew. shall hand it to the expert:

My Dream - Ogden Nash

This is my dream,
It is my own dream,
I dreamt it.
I dreamt that my hair was kempt.
Then I dreamt that my true love unkempt it.



1 Comments:

Blogger Mane said...

To feel you relax with a satisfied smile is what i feel is the most rewarding part of giving you a massage...incase you were wondering.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home